Welcome to Megan’s world of teddy bears, dollhouse miniatures, and dolls. Oh, the joy of creating a toy with your own hands! This blog is dedicated to crafters of all ages who still love to play with toys. Whether you’re a teddy bear maker, crafter of cloth dolls, or a dollhouse collector, I hope that you will find inspiration with us.
You Will Love Our Website and Keep Returning for These Five Reasons:
- You can buy patterns for cloth dolls and teddy bears. I believe that we have the biggest variety of any shop in South Africa and we cater to all skill levels.
- Once you’ve decided on a pattern, you can shop for supplies to make your teddy or doll.
- Do you need help with a technique? Look under the Tutorials section of our blog for lots of free how-to’s.
- Our dollhouse section offers high-quality handmade miniatures to dollhouse builders and collectors. Making and collecting scale miniatures is a fascinating hobby.
- We add new products to our website almost daily, and our Newsletters always offer lots of fresh, original content.
With Us, It’s All About You
When you browse through our website you will quickly see that we’re not just here to sell you something, we strive to inspire our customers by sharing our enthusiasm for handmade toys. We started our Tin Soldiers range of teddy bear making supplies in the 1990s and over the years we’ve expanded to include cloth dolls and dollhouse miniatures. Hundreds of people have attended workshops with us and made use of our patterns. We’re proud to know that some of the best-known teddy bear designers started their journey with us. Although our studio is in Pretoria, we can ship your supplies to you via courier anywhere in South Africa. We will gladly answer your questions, just send us an email.