This is a Matilda, Gumnunt, and Bookmark Joey teddy bear sewing kit. You can make the kangaroo, the baby, and the koala. The kangaroo is 27cm tall (10 1/2 inches). The teddies are made of mohair with glass eyes and movable joints.
This pattern was designed by Nam Dinnar from Bearlisimo Bears and it is imported.
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – assorted mohair to make all three animals
- Eyes – black glass eyes
- Joints – assorted joint sets for each animal
- Nose Thread – black embroidery thread
- Suede – for the paws and feet
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints