This is a Bamrats mouse teddy bear printed sewing pattern. The mouse is 13cm tall. Bamrats is made of mohair with glass eyes and movable joints.
He was designed by Carol Casey of CAZ Bears.
To Make the Mouse You Will Need:
- Fabric – 1/24m mohair
- Eyes – 4mm black glass eyes
- Joints – a 10mm and 17mm mini bear joint set with split pins
- Nose Thread – blue embroidery thread no 8
- Suede – a small square for the ears and feet
- Strip of leather or a string for the tail
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items to make the mouse, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints