Christmas Joy teddy bear sewing kit. The bear is 27cm tall. The teddy is made of mohair with glass eyes and movable arms. The kit is choc-full of lovely fabric and accessories.
Christmas Joy was designed by Nam Dinnar of Bearlissimo Bears. This is an imported pattern.
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – 1/8m mohair
- Eyes – 5mm black glass eyes
- Joints – a 20mm ajoint set with split pins
- Nose Thread – black embroidery thread no 8
- Accessories include fells, lace, ribbon, a heart wreath, quiliting cotton, felt, chenille stick
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints