This is a Happy Jack teddy bear sewing kit. The bear is approximately 10cm tall. The teddy is made of mini bear velvet with bead glass eyes and movable joints. Fabric for his jacket is included.
Happy Jack was designed by Emily Farmer. This is an imported kit of exceptional quality, and no longer produced by the artist.
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – velvet to make the bear, suede for the paws and mouth, and suede for the jacket
- Eyes – black glass bead eyes
- Joints – string jointing
- Nose Thread – black embroidery thread
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints