This is a Frederick Frog teddy bear sewing kit. The frog is 14cm long(5 inches). It is made of mini bear velvet, wtih glass eyes and armature wire to make it poseable.
Frederick Frog was designed by Loris Hancock. This is an imported pattern.
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – green and cream mini bear velvet
- Eyes – 10mm black glass eyes
- Armature Wire
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints