This is a Fern teddy bear sewing kit. The bear is 17cm tall. The teddy is made of mohair with glass eyes and movable joints. Her little knitted dress is included.
Fern was designed by Eunice Beaton from TeddyTech .
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – 1/16m mohair
- Eyes – 5mm black glass eyes
- Joints – a 17mm mini bear joint set with split pins
- Nose Thread – black embroidery thread no 8
- Suede – a small square for the paws and feet
- Knitted dress
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints