This is a Fat Cat and the Gravy Train sewing kit. The cat is 45cm tall, made from various types of cloth, and the train is made of cloth and wood.
Fat Cat was designed by Nerina Roberts of Cloth Characters.
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – cotton, felt, and calico
- Eyes – 12mm black glass eyes
- Wooden wheels and hearts for the train, as well as beads, chain, and lace for accessorising are included in the kit.
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints