This is a Mr Potts teddy bear sewing kit. The bear is 10cm tall. The teddy is made of mini bear velvet with glass bead eyes and movable joints. His glasses, stars and glitter, and glitter velvet for his coat are included in the kit.
Mr Potts was designed by Megan Wallace.
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – black, cream, tan minibear velvet
- Eyes – black glass bead eyes
- Joints – a 5mm mini bear joint set with split pins
- Nose Thread – black embroidery thread
- Glasses, sequins
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints