This is a Yeowlene cat sewing kit. The cat is 16cm tall, and 27cm long from nose to tail. It is made of pink and white mohair with glass eyes and movable joints.
Yeowlene was designed by Megan Wallace.
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – white and pink mohair
- Eyes – 8mm blue cat eyes
- Joints – a 17mm and 20mm mini bear joint set with split pins
- Nose Thread – pink embroidery thread
- Pipe cleaners for the tail
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints