This is a Tiny Tim teddy bear sewing kit. The bear is 19cm tall. The teddy is made of mohair with glass eyes and movable joints.
Tiny Tim was designed by Carol Casey.
The Kit Conains:
- Fabric – 1/16m mohair
- Eyes – 6mm black glass eyes
- Joints – a 20mm mini bear joint set with split pins
- Nose Thread – black embroidery thread
- Suede – a small square for the paws and feet
Sewing Tools and General Supplies:
In addition to the items in the kit, you will need fiber fill stuffing, sewing thread, and possibly some glass beads or lead shot to weight the bear.
Have the following tools on hand:
- Fabric marking pen to mark out the pattern pieces on the fabric
- Small sharp scissors for cutting out
- Hand sewing needles
- A long doll needle to insert the eyes
- A hemostat or stuffing tool
- Needle nose pliers for the joints